Title: Business Development Executive
Reports to: CEO
A Business Development Executive manages business development activities for the company driving sales activities and the acquisition of new business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Development of existing and prospective products and services
2. Productive interactions with existing and prospective customers
3. Providing management reports from time to time
4. Prompt updates on social media channels,
5. Professional engagements with customers where necessary
6. Coordinate company’s events – seminars, trainings, etc. when required
Required Skill sets
1. Good communication skills with formal writing skills
2. Speak and write English fluently 3. Be social media savvy
4. Smart, confident and self-motivated
5. Flexible work hours
6. Willingness and openness to learn
OND/HND/BSc. In Business Administration, or any Social Sciences field
Only candidates within the age bracket of 18 years-42 years are eligible. Preferrably candidates who live around the following areas;
Ogba, Oregun, Ojota, Ogudu, Omole, Ketu, Ikeja, Agege, Ojodu, Magboro, OPIC, Magodo and environs.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your cv to email@example.com and use the position applied for as subject not later than Thursday 20th September, 2018.